ViaLok® Vented Vial Access
Yukon Medical’s ViaLok Vented Vial Access devices are used to access standard drug vials for needle-free drug preparation and administration. The novel shrouded spike design ensures easy attachment and superior vial security with standard 13 mm, 20 mm and 28 mm vials.
These products are designed to minimize hold-up volume with special grip features to minimize the effort for the user to attach to a drug vial. The vented vial access devices are available with or without valves that automatically close upon disconnection. The devices can be packaged individually or kitted with a drug vial, offering a simplified alternative for needle-free reconstitution without changing current manufacturing processes or materials.
ViaLok Vented Vial Access Device
The ViaLok Vented Vial Access Device is designed with a 0.2 micron filter to allow for venting during fluid withdrawal.
- Multiple product configurations:
- 20 mm standard closure
- 13 mm standard closure
- 28 mm standard closure
- Easy attachment and superior vial security
- Integrated grip reduces user contact with luer and minimizes effort to attach
- Low hold-up volume
- Vented, vial remains at atmospheric pressure
- Separate fluid and vent lumens
- 0.2 micron filter pulls clean air into vial
- Medical grade materials with high lipid and chemical resistance
- BPA free option
- Connection options include female needle-free valves and standard female luers